Thursday, March 30, 2006

toilet chic

There's a bar up the road from me that used to have some very funny logos on the toilet doors. When i had first seen the guy's one I just about pissed myself (bad pun) and, consequently, just had to head down the hall to see what they had put on the woman's door - which, I thought, was even funnier than the guys.



The next time I went to the bar, a few months later, the signs were gone and I couldn't help wondering if, perhaps, this was because of complaints from patrons. I seriously hope not because they were great and, frankly speaking, they captured one's intent perfectly.



Note: On a Gonzo aside, I don't know if you've ever stood outside of a toilet taking photos of the door, but it is not a very cool feeling - especially, as a bloke, when you're taking photos of the door outside the 'ladies'.

All in the pursuit of artistic integrity..!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home