Friday, March 31, 2006

Getting pissy

Right , I'm really starting to get really pissy!

I've been back from my trip for over a week now and I've only been able to go rollerblading twice - and that was in the first 2 days after my return. Ever since then it has been bloody raining, or, at the least, it has been wet enough for there to be moisture on the ground, thereby, making skating a serious health risk.

This picture (somewhat enhanced) shows my hallway carpet which, as you may notice, is starting to look like a rollerskating rink. And this is because some 90KG monkey keeps whizzing up & down it in his shiny new 'Salomon 3V Dominator X-1 Widowmaker' Rollerblades - all because he can't go outside and play.

Although, it has to be said, in the interim, he has been mastering 'advanced toilet operations' on inline skates.

There is, I guess, some hope in the air though. Last weekend the TV weather report proudly declared that 'Spring had started' and by comparing Wednesday's (before & after), a real difference can be seen. Last Wednesday it was snowing and since things have warmed up somewhat, this Wednesday it just rained all day. Brilliant..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home