Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Technology in the Colonies...

Most impressed - sitting here on a bus, cruising down the line to my folks place & I have my laptop hooked up to the Internet, via a connection established on my mobile phone. It's pretty slow, but, all things considered, its pretty amazing. Here's a picture of the view...
Chat soon...

Picture cancelled - firewall problem or something and this ain't the place to sort it out...

*** so, 5 days later and I've finally got this blog posted... few troubles with the natives i.e. firewalls & the local Vodafone system (forced to use Internet Explorer for some reason).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big HELLOOOOO from Hamburg!
So sorry... My move from Hannover to Hamburg and some other things have stolen a lot of time...

I'm still excited about the pictures from the Academy and I still try to find some time to worte an Email... :D

Greez
Dani

PS: I got a new weblog www.d-stelter.de/blog the elementchen-blog is dead ;-)

12:20 pm  
Blogger Captain Fargon said...

Thanks sunshine, look forward to your e-mail. Keep meaning to write to you too (and write the odd blog while I'm at it), but time keeps on running out...

Been keeping an eye on your blogs too (I'll be the 'kiwi' hits that you get in your stats).

Chat soon ;)

1:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home