Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Eagle has...

...packed, shifted, cleaned, gotten stung by excess baggage, taken off, landed, hobbled around London, taken off again, landed in San Fran and 'BART'ed into the city - but now sits happily perched in a hotel room, with a disturbingly cheap JD's & coke in his hand / paw / claw, accompanied by 74 channels of crap to watch on the TV...!

Yes, indeedy, it has been somewhat of an epic, as these missions are - bruised arms & black eyes atest to that (from shifting & tiredness respectively, vice bare-knuckle boxing). But, now, with my body feeling it is 4am in the morning, and the local clock showing 8pm, I thought I would drop a quick line to say I'm on the road and here is the photo of the day.

Taken with my camera phone, it has come out surprisingly well. Couldn't tell you exactly where it is, but am reasonably sure it is somewhere in Idaho (click on it for the full version).

Chat soon with some travelling tales...

*** Oh, after hitting the 'post' button, I realised it is my first anniversary of blogging (or not blogging as the case may be). Happy blog birthday to me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Happy Blogday!

And cool photo. It's like your own private Idaho. I think I can see River Phoenix.

9:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home