Wednesday, October 18, 2006

the sniffles.

Well, it's not quite what I need at the moment, but I've cleverly caught a cold...

I did have a couple of late nights at the weekend, but I can't imagine either of them did it...

Having said that, I did go for a bit of a harder run before going out
on Friday night, over a none-too-small hill that sits near to my flat. When I did eventually get to the pub, I was feeling rather 'low' and would happily have gone back home, but it was one of 'those social occasions' where I needed to attend. So, perhaps, the chilly night air caught me out there?

A few days later and this is where the glossy 'self-employed brochure' would tell you that as Master of your own Ship, you can just lay about on your couch, blissfully wallowing in self-pity.

Blatant false advertising if ever I've seen some, since my phone (which I still love) and e-mail inbox, have been blasting, beeping, ringing and generally haranguing me all week long so far.

Actually, if the truth be told, it is a mere sniffle and barely worth a mention in a blog, let alone its own entry, but it has given me something to write about.

Oh well, 6'ish weeks and I might be sitting in some real sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home