Sunday, May 21, 2006

That was summer...

Sadly, this blog has become another casualty of me being sooo busy at the moment (currently sitting in the same bin as exercise, e-mails & a social life). Full of enthusiasm as I may be, I just don't have the time to write more than a few feeble words...

Discussing feeble things - we had a great summer this year (or 'a great April', as some people may call it). Really, it was lovely, 3 weeks of unadulterated sunshine. Sadly, I spent most of it working, but did manage to spend one whole day in the sun and, then, cheekily informed a client that "in a tense vote between 'doing his important work' or 'sitting on my arse in the sun' - the outside world through... although, it was a close vote!".

Anyway, with dark clouds filling our skies again, I took a slightly interesting picture (remember, I don't get out much) from my work desk of a stormy sunset the other night. Taken at full zoom (200mm), with 1/2 sec time lapse, I was lucky to get anything, but if you click on the picture you'll see a feathered friend (or a tip-duck, depending on your disposition).

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

Never mind the duck, you seem to have snapped Jesus standing on the right hand chimney pot. It's the second coming! Quick, put the photo on Ebay - American Christians will pay good money for something like that.

10:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home